Rich and buttery with a touch of spice, you can’t go past a slice of warm banana bread fresh out the oven.
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 55 min
Method – Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C (fan-forced) and grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper so it extends over the sides.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until mixture is thick.
- Beat in Vanilla Bean Paste and honey, then add flour and Baking Soda mixing until well combined.
- Finally, add banana and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave banana bread to cool completely in the tin before serving.